I have recently “hit pan” on my second container of Benefit’s Hoola bronzer so I want to share some feedback as to why this bronzer has been a permanent fixture in my makeup bag. Clearly I am not the first to discover this product- it has created a cult like following, racking up 2k reviews between three top makeup communities: Sephora, Ulta, and makeupalley.com.
- There is no shimmer in this bronzer. It is mattefying so you do not run the risk of looking like a dewy flower child. If you are going for that look, then use this bullet point as a con.
- This is a contour powder. It has the magical ability to change the shape of your face/cheeks if used properly.
- Although it looks very dark, it seems to work on a range of skin tones.
- You can’t layer this on or else it will look like you took a mud bath.
- It does not last very long and you will need to reapply…carefully though (see above).
- This is NOT an all-over face bronzer. Think shadows and definition, not sun-kissed glow.
- The brush it comes with is awful and should only be used in emergency scenarios.
Cost: $28 – Buy Benefit Cosmetics Hoola HERE